COVID-19 : Important Customer Information
We’re good to go!…
From April 2022 we’re starting to phase out the below restrictions and policies – we are increasing our passenger numbers whilst maintaining our usual high level of cleanliness standards.
Following comprehesive Covid-19 risk assessments across the entirety of our business, we have implemented the following measures to help prevent the spread of Covid to keep our passengers, crew and shore staff safe during these very strange times:
- We’ve limited the capacity of our vessels to allow for social / physical distancing.
- We’ve upped our already stringent cleaning protocols – our vessels are now completely sanitised between each trip. Please be patient with the crew while they do this, if you are waiting to board.
- We ask all passengers to be mindful of social distancing while on-board, and queuing on the quayside.
- All passengers will be asked to sanitise their hands before boarding using the hand sanitiser provided.
- Hand sanitiser is also stationed on board – crew and customers are reminded to frequently sanitise their hands.
- While we welcome face coverings on board, wearing one on board is not mandatory. Crew will be wearing masks / visors where appropriate.
- On boats with bar facilities, service will be to your seat only – please do not order at the bar. The crew will be more than happy to serve you.
- Our kiosks are currently closed – all bookings must be made through the website. Paper tickets will no longer be issued with immediate effect. Please show your email confirmation or text confirmation to the crew when boarding.
- All customers booking a trip with us agree that their personal information can and will be stored and shared with the Government’s Track & Trace service (upon request).
Please be patient and considerate to fellow passengers and your crew while we work to implement these new routines and keep everyone as safe as possible.
Any customers showing aggression to any staff or other passengers will be refused boarding and will not be issued a refund.